Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring!

It's officially spring today though somebody forgot to tell the little corner of Scotland in which I live, it's been very windy with lots of rain oh yes and very grey. It has been sooo windy that my daffodils have been nearly flattened, poor things are looking very battered and sorry for themselves. The only bit of colour left in my garden is this little pot of tete a tete. The rain had stopped and the sun was almost shining so I quickly nipped out and snapped this pic, got back indoors and it's raining again.


I decided to stitch a quick little project to celebrate the arrival of spring with this pattern from Snowflower Diaries. It only took a couple of nights to stitch from start to finish and I had all bar one of the threads already from stitching Spring Bunny Love. 


I hope wherever you are that your first day of Spring is a colourful one.






1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love your spring celebration piece! You have a whole lot more spring there than we have here. Still snow on the ground and no flowers in sight. But at least it's spring!